cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coda-4582u - what is next?

aelaan
I plan to stick around

I have been running with the CODA-8245U and it has been rock solid.  It is now two and a half year old.  In the beginning, we had some small issues but thanks to Dave the unit improved and worked like a rockstar.

I am just thinking here, my modem is actually keeping my office nice and warm, what the next modem will look like?

Has there been any news?  I really have lost touch with the community and I want to catch up.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: coda-4582u - what is next?

RogersMaude

Good day @aelaan,

Thank you for your post! It's heartwarming to see you satisfied with your Rogers Internet equipment and wanting to catch up with the Community!

Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to @RogersDave, and a lot of us miss the work he did as part of the Rogers Community.

At this time, there has been no announcement made for a newer AC modem with the fastest WiFi technology. Therefore, I would not be able to confirm what is going to be launched after the notorious CODA.

Did you know that you could get Ignite Internet as part of an Ignite TV bundle? It’s the next generation of entertainment. Lightning-fast speeds let you stream shows and movies on multiple devices. Now with Ignite WiFi Hub – you can easily control and optimize your WiFi network.

Click here to learn more about the Arris XB6 modem, the Rogers Ignite modem!

Ignite Internet, which is installed by our Ignite-certified technicians, provides reliable connections on your devices.  The technicians will also test and optimize WiFi performance throughout your home to ensure smart, customized coverage.

Let us know if you need more information or simply visit www.rogers.com/ignitetv!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation