can't compose emails

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

can't compose emails

Just wondering why I can no longer compose with my rogers email, Compose icon does not open anymore.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: can't compose emails

Hello @ xnycfc

I’m sorry that you are not able to use compose email. Are you using RogersYahoo webmail? Or using any email client, like Outlook?

I tried my personal RogersYahoo webmail on 3 different browsers and was able to click on compose and write in the mail body.

Would you please provide more details like;

• Browser
  • OS (like Windows 7 or Mac OS X.xx)
  • Website (like do you go Yahoo.com and then click on mail or do you go to mail.rogers.com)

Any other members having the difficulty in composing email on webmail?

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I recently upgraded to Mozilla Firefox vesion 44 and cannot compose email. Specifically, when I type a character in the To address box auto complete not longer works or does not provide other names. I use Windows Vista, am a Rogers email customer and sign into Yahoo.com signin page.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I dont regularily use FF... so had to do like 3 updates to get it up to v44

I tried loging into it on mine using FF.. it DOES appear to work for me, well kind of. 

It does pull from my list of people in my CONTACTS.

But it does not pull from any other recent emails, etc. (not in my contacts.. but just one that i have been in contact with recently)

This DOES work in IE.

So yeah.. something is broken...  HOW/WHAT/Why its working differently between browsers.. now that is the question.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your quick response. I also tried getting my web mail using the latest versions of IE and Google Chrome. When I updated an earlier version of FF to 35/40? I could not access my address book of contacts. Rogers eventually found the problem and resolved it. Haver a good day and good luck to the Rogers technical team in tracking/resolving this glitch. Robert