cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: cable internet down

Here internet is not coming. Dont know whats issue please fix it. I tried to reboot but same thing happen no internet

Highlighted

Hello, @jaltesh.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums. Internet service interruption can be quite inconvenient!

We can quickly respond to service interruption related queries on Twitter (@RogersHelps) or Facebook (Facebook.com/Rogers).

I'm hoping your services have been restored since you have posted. If not, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Please remember to check major service interruptions on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No internet at home at Unionville Markham ON. Can you please check? Intersection: 16rh Ave and Warden Ave

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Internet down in Bramalea, Brampton ON area.  ETA provided by support is 3:15PM.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. No update either z.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Internet restored in Bramalea area in Brampton.  If you are in brampton, check your service again.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Having problem.with my cable in Richmond hill started around 3pm
No eta to resolve from.rogers support
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Received an email saying the service restored but still down. Support tested saying area still down.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet down at Kennedy and Carlton, Unionville please check
Highlighted

Hello @kago, @Ishtpreet, @seanxushen, @rrr787, @KM99,

Thanks for your posts.

Service issues can definitely be inconvenient.

Are your services back up and running since you last posted here? Any confirmed major outages will be located in our Rogers Service Interruptions board. You can always check here for updates on outages.

I hope everything is back to normal and working now. If not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and see what's happening with your Internet service. If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Cheers

RogersHarry