cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: cable internet down

My home network has been unable to access the Internet since 11am yesterday. I called the staff and he said it would be restored at 4:30 PM. Now it is the second day and the network has not been restored. I would like to know when the Internet can be restored, because I need it urgently for class and final exam

Highlighted

Greetings and welcome to our Community @Nikki5!

If you are still unable to connect to the Internet, we can help! Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Need help.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@faisalabbas its possible that Rogers is doing maintenance on the Cable Modem Termination System or neighbourhood node that your modem connects to.  Wait for a few minutes, it should come back up.  If not, call tech support to determine why your modem is not connecting.  Its most likely system maintenance at this time of night, which usually occurs at or just after 2 or 3 am. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet down Thornton Ontario Unable to reach customer support for information as to why

Highlighted

Hello @Green2,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 

Service disruptions can certainly be bothersome for anyone, especially during times like these. 😔 Can you please confirm if your services have now been restored and are working properly again? 

If you are still experiencing issues with your internet, we can certainly take a look to see what's happening. Feel free to Private Message us @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Stay safe!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wifi internet connection issues

Currently no internet access at Scarlett and Eglinton anyone know if there is an issues!

Highlighted

Hello, @RickiO21.

Thank you for posting your concern and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! Internet service interruption can surely be quite inconvenient. Is the service back up and running since you have posted it? If not, feel free to send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Please remember to check the services in your area on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No service in Orillia. Seems to be out. Is this a broader issue?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Almost 75% of my apps and sites are not opening. Its been 24 hours now