cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: cable internet down

I am having outage since 11:40 am today n the L3P1K7 area. Any ETA when it will be back?

Highlighted

Hello, @Arunneena.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your query. Internet service interruption can be quite untimely; we can look into it for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Please remember to check the services in your area on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi team,

I live near Sherbourne subway station Toronto and my home WiFi internet started not working since 8:30 AM EDT today (7th Apr 2020). I called customer service desk twice and they said some technicians are working on this.

This issue affects my work from home and I am forced to use my mobile data due to this issue. Can someone from Rogers please let me know how long it takes to resolve this network issue & when we will be able to connect back to WiFi. 

As children are also at home, we depend on the WiFi most of the time and it would be grateful if this issue is resolved at the earliest.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

Highlighted

Hello and welcome to our Community @Andavarayan!

I can completely appreciate how important your connection is and how dependent upon it you are during this difficult time.

Are you still encountering these issues today? If so, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps so that we can run some further tests and get you an update.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

For outage situations, we have our Rogers Service Interruptions page where known outages are posted.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It is very difficult to wait for hours to get the technical support agent via chat or customer service call center. Pl. Let me know if there is a way to get support to get the internet service back running normal?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My internet is down and I cannot find any info from Rogers about it. Why is there no outage map or msg sent regarding outages? I’m on The Esplanade in Toronto. Help?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Also, I will need to use data during the outage but am not willing or able to pay ANY extra charges during this or any Rogers service interruption.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same area The Esplanade, we don’t have internet. Is there any update from Rogers? 

Highlighted

Hey @SAT3 @LP151 @GD20 ,

Welcome to the community!

For yourself and for the other's experiencing service issues I know waiting on hold is never ideal :(. I would definitely recommend reaching out via Social Media by sending a PM/DM to @RogersHelps on twitter or Facebook. Alternatively you can reach out to us here @CommunityHelps! For more information on our PM system you can check out our Blog.

If there is a large outage you will find it posted on our Forums here, and will be removed once it's been resolved.

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the info.