cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: cable internet down

Same and no support available

I've Been Around

No internet service for my home since yestetday, is there a outrage in Waterloo?

Hello, 

@Bitts, @Jimmyjonson@FrustratedwithR, @LesterZhang

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, a peer to peer platform!

I appreciate your inquiry regarding Internet service. Most of the times service will be restored within a few hours unless it's a single fault issue. Happy to check the service status for you, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

You can get the service status quickly by reaching out to our live support platforms like Social Media, Live Chat and phone support. You can check our Contact Us portal to see all our support platforms. 

You can also check our Network Interruption Status board for updates. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersMoin : When I click on your Network Interruption Status hyperlink I'm taken to the "Network Interruption Status" forum - OK.  However, when I open one of the threads (English or French) and click on the "click here" hyperlink in either post, I get nowhere. I'm simply taken to that forum again - circular reference.  I believe we had the same issue a while back.

I do find the following link useful because you can easily see if there is a problem peak and any recent posts or tweets...

https://downdetector.ca/status/rogers

I do recall your "status" working a while back, but it doesn't appear to be working properly now.  Your hyperlink may be incorrect since you're (still) having redirect issues with this forum login as well...

@57, thanks for checking the Network Interruption Status hyperlink. Outages will only display in the event of an interruption. Since we also post the outages on Twitter, the two posts you see on the board from Darrell and Maude are used to direct users to the board. The outages will appear right above those two posts. Currently, there are no outages to report. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersMoin : Thanks. It used to be that there were posts in those (or similar) threads for each of the various areas and outages would be reported in those individual posts.  What you indicate should work better than that.

I've Been Here Awhile

I happy to say , our internet was restored in a few hours and is currently working.agsin.
I've Been Around

Are Rogers home services down in New Brunswick? Moncton area.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, working from home on Evans avenue in Mimico/Etobicoke and the wifi went off. Just checking - is there a service outage in this area?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Internet and cable on and off all day in Mississauga (Streetsville). A call in to support just gave me a generic “There is an issue in your area. That is all the info we have”.