cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cable internet down

Hello @joseolima,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how disruptive it can be when your Internet goes down even if it's just for a short period of time. I really hope that by now your service has been fully restored but if you are still experiencing issues please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we can take a closer look at this for you.

For more information on our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

I've Been Around

My internet has been down since 5:30pm today. What is taking so long to get it back up and running.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It would be good to know where you're located.  It was a bit windy today, so it would vary by location and how much damage there was near you.  We were down, but only for 13 minutes.  There's a banner about outages on the Rogers landing page and there's a link in it to the following thread which often has additional information and timing:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Residential-Service/Rogers-Service-Interruptions-TV-Internet-Ho...

I Plan to Stick Around

Internet Down Cambridge West Side

Is the internet down on West Side Cambridge still
I know it was at 6:30am this morn
Im at work and nest canera says not online still
Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @tyreman,

I know how you feel, I only got my power and services back late last night after being without it since the storm. I believe majority of the outages related to Hydro issues should be resolved. 

If you are still without services, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps, so we can take a closer look!

Here's hoping your service is restored since you last posted *fingers crossed*.

Kind Regards,

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

still out weird
I've Been Around

Having trouble for internet connection. Can’t use wifi for TV or cell phone. Need to be fixed

Hello @halalakia123,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for your post, I know how important the Internet connection is these days so we definitely want to take a look at this for you to see what is going on. I really hope you are back online by now but if not please provide us with a description of the current light pattern on your modem, a picture would work great!

We look forward to your response.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Internet Down in GTA due to fiber cables being cut

August 24 at 245am the rogers internet network and servers went off line due to fiber cables being cut by construction workers.
No news yet as to when it will be restored from Rogers. 😞

I've Been Around

Brampton Down

No reports from support .