Youtube Download Slowing Down Causing Buffer possible CDN issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Youtube Download Slowing Down Causing Buffer possible CDN issue

Hello, @ignite100u.

Thank you for your patience; do you have a ticket submitted for this issue? Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can follow-up for you. Please check our blog if you require assistance with private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi team I have an open ticket under my name. Please help. I have had ongoing issues watching 4K YouTube and google play movie rentals since August 2020. I keep getting voicemails stating Rogers is looking in to my issue. That ticket was opened months ago. I do not experience issues using any other service
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately nothing will happen, been there done that. Look how old this thread is, do you really think rogers is going to fix this?

Do whats said in post #185 and #199 thats the best thing you can do.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've not escalated this with a complaint in to the CRTC. It seems CCTS is advising this does not fall under their mandate to help customers. Anyone else have the same response with CCTS? The funny thing is that were all on lockdown and I for one have lots and lots and lots of time to invest into this issue.