You must update your Rogers email account settings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: You must update your Rogers email account settings

Just as an FYI, I got an e-mail from Rogers when I started this thread several weeks ago on all my e-mail accounts.  Recently I got a second e-mail on some of these accounts.  (Rogers appears to spread out the times in my case over a period of days).

Today, we got a phone call regarding the issue.  Unfortunately, my wife took the call,  listened to some of it and then hung up thinking that I was already aware of the situation and was not interested in any more news on the topic, so I don't know the specific contents of that call.

Seems pretty difficult to avoid this in my case anyway.  I have not yet made the changes since I'm letting this play out.  I have learned from years of experience not to be the first in such cases.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: You must update your Rogers email account settings

Yes I got a call today.  They gave a number to call for help  1-866-515-3047. Not sure if that's their standard tech support number (I have a different one but I've been using that for years). I called it quickly and there is indeed an intro msg and then a press 1 for help with this issue , press 2 for other.   Don't have time now but will call them later and see if I can get my questions answered