cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi not Working MyRogers App Showing 0 MB Remaining

zhy
I've been around

The Internet has been down since this morning. I called customer service, rebooted the Modem a few times, and still couldn't solve the problem. MYROGERS APP prompt: 0 MB Remaining , door-to-door service can solve this traffic problem? My Rogers Plan is Ignite Internet 500-Unlimited.

Has anyone had a similar problem? What should I do?

*** Edited Labels ***

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Wi-Fi not Working MyRogers App Showing 0 MB Remaining

allaura1101
I've been here awhile

Our’s did this recently also and was down for several weeks (we did get a credit for one month). Rogers couldn’t find anything wrong and said it must be the modem so we ordered a new one. Spoke to a neighbour meantime who said his was down and had complained also. Well somehow things fixed themselves!! Now I have a $300 modem I hope to return. Obviously a Rogers screw up.

RogersYasmine

Hello there @zhy,

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and nice first post! 🙂

Have your services returned or are you still unable to obtain an internet connection? When you spoke to our customer service team, did they transfer you to our technical support team for assistance? If so, what was the outcome?

If you are still having the same issue and technical support was unable to assist or lodge a ticket for you, please send us a Private Message so we can investigate further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!

RogersLaura

WiFi issue. Yesterday my wifi cut out temporarily and I checked my ROGERS app!!!There is a message that approaching limit and remaining 0MB...I've never seen this what happened??

JimmyZ123
I've been around
Internet service has been horrible for the past two-three weeks. I definitely understand the system is way over taxed at the moment with everyone staying home, but the constant outages and extremely slow internet is getting ridiculous.

Why are we paying for a service that we are not getting. My internet is currently down in South Brampton, including both my neighbours, but Rogers says there are no outages. My service is up and down constantly. When this Corvid pandemic is over I will be exploring my options. Not sure if Bell is better but will be doing the research to find out.

Greetings and welcome to our Community @JimmyZ123!

Should you be encountering an intermittent Internet connection, you've come to the right place.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps if you're still experiencing issues. We can troubleshoot and escalate a ticket for further investigation if necessary.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

golfrox
I plan to stick around

Ignite 150 unlimited. I have the above..but when I checked my account it said that I had 0 mg left. I have unlimited mgb..what's going on.

Hello, @golfrox

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I can understand how worrying it can be to see that you may not have any data remaining on your home internet service.

Rest assured, if you subscribe to Ignite Internet 150u then it is definitely unlimited and you do not have to worry about any limits. We have also made the decision to waive all home internet data overages due to the COVID19 Pandemic so even if you did have a limit, we have removed the caps. It seems since that change took effect on March 13, 2020, the website has not been accurate reflecting usage limits.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will pass it along to our back-end teams to review.

RogersTony

FreddysSanchez
I've been around

Why my account is showing “APPROACHING LIMIT” 0 MB remaining?

leeanne172
I plan to stick around

Mine has been doing the same thing for about a month now plus my download speed is half (I have the gigabit), mind you I'm still getting at least 500 down but it's like a hard cap suddenly .. upload is normal at 30'ish down, been doing this since the app has been mucked up 😕

Greetings @FreddysSanchez@leeanne172,

Welcome, and thanks for posting in the Rogers Community Forums! 😊

I can understand why you would be confused to see "0 MB remaining" on your MyRogers profile, especially if you have unlimited data included in your plan. Please see RogersTony's post above for some clarity on this matter--specifically, the part that explains, "We have also made the decision to waive all home internet data overages due to the COVID19 Pandemic so even if you did have a limit, we have removed the caps. It seems since that change took effect on March 13, 2020, the website has not been accurate reflecting usage limits". Hopefully, this provides you with some peace of mind. 

@leeanne172: you mentioned that you've been seeing a slight decrease in your speeds while on our Gigabit internet package. Although 500 Mbps down is not bad, you should generally be seeing around 700-800+ Mbps while using a direct, Ethernet connection. If possible, can you kindly run a new speed test via Ethernet using https://www.speedtest.net/ and post your results here? 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 in conversation