cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail - new Rogers/Yahoo Interface - secondary email won't sync and I can't "reauthorize"

chesterpowell
I've been here awhile

I am logged into my main rogers account in the Rogers Yahoo email. I have added one of my secondary accounts as a mailbox so I can see all emails in one window just toggling between them. The secondary email won't sync since 2016. When I click on "reauthorize mailbox" by signing into Yahoo it just goes into a loop and won't connect so I am unable to "reauthorize".

This is using the Webmail new Rogers / Yahoo interface.

Anyone having the same problem?

sample1.pdf

sample2.jpg

*** Added Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Webmail - new Rogers/Yahoo Interface - secondary email won't sync and I can't "reauthorize"

RogersMoin

Hello, @chesterpowell.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your detailed query along with the images in the Community. I can imagine the convenience of having all the mailboxes in one place. It seems we can't add another @rogers mailbox; I tried adding my secondary account but failed. 

When I click on "Other", I get the following message:

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Webmail - new Rogers/Yahoo Interface - secondary email won't sync and I can't "reauthorize"

RogersMoin

Hello, @chesterpowell.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your detailed query along with the images in the Community. I can imagine the convenience of having all the mailboxes in one place. It seems we can't add another @rogers mailbox; I tried adding my secondary account but failed. 

When I click on "Other", I get the following message:

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Thank you! My account was in there at one point because it shows emails, on my secondary account, up to 2016 but nothing new from that point on. I'll wait for a much anticipated change so I can have them together 🙂

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation