cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall-to-Wall WiFi - eero

ariflakh
I've been here awhile

Hi, i currently am subscribed to the ignite gigabit package and have 3 eero beacons and 1 eero pro, through the wall to wall wifi program. I was wondering if it was possible to receive an eero pro instead of an eero beacon as i require an ethernet connection in a part of the house, which the eero beacon does not require. Even if it were at some sort of premium compared to extra beacons, i would be willing to pay.

*Added Labels*

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Wall-to-Wall WiFi - eero

RogersMoin

Hello, @ariflakh.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. The eero Pro you are referring to is eero hub as we don't have eero Pros on our network yet. 

You may have to run Ethernet cable either from the modem or the eero hub. You can also explore powerline network adapters for the device which needs an Ethernet connection. 

Please provide us with more details about the Ethernet connections so Community can advise accordingly. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ariflakh
I've been here awhile

I require multiple connections in one room far from both the modem and router, I was hoping to receive an extra eero hub (eero pro) to set up in said room to utilize its Ethernet ports. That said, power line solutions are often extremely slow in my house

Stebin
I've been here awhile

Does eero wireless beacons connect to ignite wifi hub new modem

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Stebin wrote:

Does eero wireless beacons connect to ignite wifi hub new modem

The eero Beacons connect to the eero Hub (what Rogers calls their eero Pro) and that connects to the Ignite modem with an Ethernet cable.

The Ignite Wi-Fi Pods (made by Plume) connect wirelessly to the Ignite modem.

Puncher
I've been around
The Ignite wifi pods have a max speed 200mbps and are dependant on their own wifi connection.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation