Transfer Emails

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Transfer Emails

Here is a friendly tip that worked for me in the past. I used a email client like Microsoft outlook or windows live mail at the time, cant remember which one exactly, but when the program is open i simply highlight ALL the messages in my inbox and create a folder on my desktop, drag them to the folder, and copy them there, then make another folder for sent items, select all the emails in my sent items, drag them to the sent folder on my C:\>_ Drive desktop. then take the folders and burn them to a blank CD-R disc or a DVD-R disc for archival purposes. that way when my account is closed i still have the individual files from my email.

you can only read existing emails and keep copies of the messages for legal reasons if need be but you cant continue using this account and if u want a new account make it with one of the big 3 email providers ie: Hotmail, yahoo mail and G-Mail

I'm Here A Lot

I see, thank you.

I'm Here A Lot

thank you. message 38 worked for me.
I'm Here A Lot

thank you. the wikihow link worked for me.