Transfer Emails

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Transfer Emails

If it is no longer possible to do this as of July 2017, is there a way to transfer email inbox (Rogers email) as a whole to Yahoo email account? Can it be done through Rogers or Yahoo?

Hello, @nathy_dude

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining and posting your query in the Community. It's totally understandable the need to keep all the existing emails. Please see the Messages 3738 and 39 of this thread for email backup options. 

Please also see the Message 48 where @Daffy44 was able to transfer emails, contacts, and calendar to @gmail account but not to @yahoo account. 

All the best and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Cheers,

The CommunityHelps Team,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

how do i export the contents of a rogers yahoo email folder (emails) to my C drive?

Hello, @meiam

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I appreciate posting your query in the Community and reaching out to us through PM. Were you able to set up your email account on an email client using POP settings? 

Please don't hesitate to drop us a line if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

No.  I have not had the time.  I will have to set up an email client.  

@meiam please keep us posted and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions Robot Happy!

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

How do I get just a data plan for $10.00 a month? Can i then cancel my internet account with Rogers that I presently pay @ $40.00 (including modem rental) per month and retain my email account?

All I want to do is keep my address as the option for transferring all my emails to a 3rd party (Mail.com) is not possible, unless I forward them one at a time. 

I'm Here A Lot

Transfer or copy email history from rogers email account to another account

Hi, how do I copy or transfer a rogers email account history to another email account (yahoo or gmail) before cancelling the rogers account?

Thank you

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately... there really isnt a way 😞  At least an easy one.
The way they are hosted on each server.. and cant really talk to each other, etc.

I could only really thing of two options.. 

A ) if the other email where you are going to supports them pulling from another POP address.. to have it pull in the email that way.

B ) using a stand alone mail program on your PC.  While you wont be able to necessarily pull up all the email TO the new service.. at least you would have a local copy.. then can connect your new service there as well to be able to reply, send, etc.

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you.

I have a couple yahoo accounts. Forgive my lack of tech vocabulary - These yahoo accounts and the @rogers.com account are all synced on my phone and my computer. By that I mean I can open one yahoo mail page and see the yahoo accounts plus the @rogers.com account on one page.

Your point in A)... "supports them pulling from another POP address.. to have it pull in the email that way."  Does Yahoo mail support this and how do I do it?

Google chrome is my browser.

Thanks