Sync Rogers/Yahoo Calendar across devices IE: PC (outlook 2007) and Android phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tybrusransom
I've Been Around

Sync Rogers/Yahoo Calendar across devices IE: PC (outlook 2007) and Android phone

After reaching out to support and getting the standard "we dont support that", "try yahoo or microsoft" I thought I would take this to the community to see if anyone else has found a solution.

END GOAL: Sync Outlook 2007 Calendar on PC to Android Samsung(Galaxy S5) phone

HISTORY: Rogers email account was setup using POP configuration but over the past 6 months duplicates and triplicates started coming in and Rogers Supports best solution was to switch me to IMAP.  I was originally exporting from Outlook and importing calendar events into Rogers Webmail and into the Android device but this is time consuming and cumbersome. 

RESEARCH DONE: I have literally spent hours sifting through useless out of date articles that suggest apps that dont exist anymore and methods that only work in Office 2016 or involve paid for solutions.

If anyone has any valid suggestions on how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.  

***Edited Labels***

robindp
I'm an Advisor

Re: Sync Rogers/Yahoo Calendar across devices IE: PC (outlook 2007) and Android phone

Hello @tybrusransom,

I sync Outlook Web Calendar (www.outlook.com) between an iPad, Galaxy S7 Edge, Windows 8.1 tablet & Windows 10 computer with no issues.

Question: Are events in your Rogers/Yahoo calendar stored ONLINE, or ON YOUR COMPUTER?

Put another way: How to you create new events in your calendar? Do you create them via the Yahoo! mail web interface, or via Microsoft Outlook desktop client?