St. John's, NL Internet, TV & Home Phone Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersStrick
Community Manager (Retired)

St. John's, NL Internet, TV & Home Phone Outage

Good Night everyone,

We have reports of service interruptions affecting Internet/TV/home phone customers in St. John’s, NL. We are assessing the situation and are working hard to resolve quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

RogersStrick

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: St. John's, NL Internet, TV & Home Phone Outage

The service issues some customers were experiencing in St. John’s, NL have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Around

Seems like there's an issue in Paradise. Anyone know what's going on?

Hello, @curious77

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

I can check it out for you since I need to access your modem, would you please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps when you are online, thank you. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please click here.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

The problems in St John's NL, are still affected.....I still have no cable.....and it is now after 4pm.
Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

New issue, previous post was 2016. There are currently outages caused by a fibre cut that had been caused by a fire??? May be related. Or was that New Brunswick? Actually both were fibre issue.

Hi @sfhsunshine,

Welcome to the Community!

Due to severe weather, some customers in New Brunswick and Newfoundland may experience cable disruptions. We are working to restore the service as we speak.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy.

RogersZia

**Update**  As of 7:00pm ET, service has resumed for the impacted customers in New Brunswick and Newfoundland . Thank you for the patience & we apologize for the inconvenience. In case you're still experiencing service disruption please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps and we can assist you further. 

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.