Slow loading pages on all sites / No day to day usage on rogers.com

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Slow loading pages on all sites / No day to day usage on rogers.com

Hi, at the end of December we switched our plan from a retired 100gb plan to 125. It went into effect as of January 1st, but I've not been able to track day to day usage since the plan changed over. I'm assuming it might need more time, but I can now see the GB used/left on MyRogers but that's it.

Secondly, since the start of this month (and even though I have 110+ gb left) many pages are opening very slowly across a variety of sites. I have no viruses or malware, but this is commonly something that happens if our bandwidth for the month is stretching thin. But that shouldn't be an issue here - should I just wait it out and see? Any ideas?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Slow loading pages on all sites / No day to day usage on rogers.com

Speed shouldnt be effected at all by how much usage you have done..

If you are able to log into your modem, could you post the signal strengths listed there?

As for your usage, etc.. it may take till your next billing cycle starts, for everything to display properly there, around day to day and overall usage, etc.