Service Interruption - Vaughan, ON

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Service Interruption - Vaughan, ON

Service Interruption - Vaughan, ON since this morning (Jan 11 9am). Anybody in Vaughan experiences the same?

Re: Service Interruption - Vaughan, ON

Good morning @rina11,

Thanks for informing the community of your service issue! Disruptions to your service can certainly be a nuisance and we hope that the issue has since been resolved? 

If you have rebooted your modem/boxes and the issue persists, please feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can have a look into it for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Also, feel free to bookmark our Service Interruptions status board to check for any ongoing major outages that would be reported there. 

Thank you,

RogersLaura

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Service Interruption - Vaughan, ON

it wasn't my modem issue - it was a neighborhood outage that affected multiple customers. 

The issue was fixed at 9:44pm.

Total outage for the incident - 12 hours.

Why you suggesting to bookmark your service outage page? Do you expect more outages in my area?