cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Camera Video not accessible via Web Browser?

jhunt16
I've been around

I just had Security Video installed but it's not working on any browser: Chrome, firefox, safari. Has anyone experienced this and how do you correct to view properly?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Security Camera Video not accessible via Web Browser?

RogersZia

Hi @jhunt16,

Welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, are you referring to Rogers Smart Home Monitoring or a third party security system?

If you're inquiring about Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, because of security concerns and this being a speciality product, SHM is currently not supported over our Forums.  I would recommend calling into our support team at 1-888-260-9880.  You can also contact them via chat, here, with your inquiry.

RogersZia

alexsunny123
I've been here awhile

Hello,

I just had Security Video installed but it's not working on any browser: Chrome, firefox, safari. Has anyone experienced this and how do you correct to view properly?

thanks

alexsunny

Good day @alexsunny123 ,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We hope you're doing well and staying safe. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response.

Were you able to resolve the issue preventing you from accessing your monitoring cameras via browser since you posted?

In order to further assist you, we'd need more information on the details of the problem as well as the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

Is everything alright when you view them from the Smart Home Monitoring app?

Let us know!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation