cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural internet - Fixing Issues?

Wees
I'm here a lot

When is the update going to happen to fix the issues with losing internet .

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Rural internet - Fixing Issues?

Wees
I'm here a lot

I got rural internet almost a month ago. Right away my internet keeps dropping the connection for 3 to 5 minutes multiple times a day. I called about every other day to complain .they finally sent someone to my house to replace the modem. The tech just took down the serial number and then left. I could have done that over the phone. This is turning into a mess.

Greetings @Wees!

I feel like there was a miscommunication here and for that, I apologize. Did the tech say anything to you before he left?

I'd like to look into this matter further and see what information can be gleaned from the notes the technician left behind.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

RogersTony

Hello, @Wees 

It's disappointing to hear about the issues you are facing with your internet.

Are you subscribing to the Wireless Home Internet service? If you are reaching out about the Wireless Home Internet service you would need to reach out to a special team to assist you. You can contact them by clicking here: https://www.rogers.com/internet/wireless-home-internet 

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

Thanks for sending me someplace that is not there appreciated!!!!!

My apologies, please try the link again.

RogersTony

Wees
I'm here a lot

I have had wireless internet with rogers since February. I am on my third modem and still the internet drops all the time cannot play games or watch movies. I had bell before .I am not a big bell fan but rogers cannot seem to get this to work so I think I will be going back to bell.when the modem was changed a couple days ago now my rogers apps do not work. I had a person last week say they were opening a ticket for me I called back a few days later the ticket was closed they said all was good and did not even get ahold of me not even a text . I think they just don't care.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation