Router Login

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Router Login

My family is not the smartest when it comes to writing down passwords. I need to access my Cisco router at http://192.168.0.1/Docsis_system.asp, but I am unable to because every username/password combo has not worked. I have read every online help guide and cusadmin/password has not helped. Is there anyway I can still access my router?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm an Advisor

Re: Router Login

@Rylez44:

if the default password does not work for you, and you cannot remember to what it was changed, you have only one option: reset the router to its factory defaults.  You should be able to find the directions for doing this in the documentation for the device, which is also available online, if I remember correctly.

Doing the reset to factory defaults will allow you to log in using the default username/password combination.  You can then set the password to whatever you desire.

Good luck. Smiley Happy

skinorth

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Man!

I've Been Around

WIFI PROBLEMS

Upgraded my internet package just hooked up the new modum, but my IP adress is not showing up? I tried using the defult username and passowrd aswell but nothing is login in.

help please?

***Edited Labels***

Hello, @lexy13

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for your post.Smiley Happy

@lexy13 wrote:

Upgraded my internet package just hooked up the new modum, but my IP adress is not showing up? I tried using the defult username and passowrd aswell but nothing is login in.

As suggested in this thread if the default username and password is not working, you can try doing the factory reset on the modem.

The IP address to login to the gateway modem is 192.168.0.1

Would you please provide more details for the IP address not showing up? Like which IP address you are talking about out? Where don't you see the IP address? 

Let us know the outcome so that we can assist you further, thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello, the website 192.168.0.1 does not seem to work, it simply will not load. Is there another way to login to my router? I need to login however this web address won't work.

Thank you for your help

Hello, @Cmore

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post. Usually, if you reboot the modem and try to log in it should work. You may want to try a different browser as well. Do you get any error message? Are you trying to log in on a WiFi connection?

Let us know more details, looking forward to your reply. 

Thanks,

RogersMoin