Rogers email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers email

Try running the program as an Administrator and see if the credentials window continues to pop up.

I'm Here A Lot

Problem solved by process of elimination (checking/unchecking boxes in Account Settings in eM Client). In the Calendar & Contacts window, leave the "Enable Service" box unchecked.

I've Been Around

We cannot get connection with Windows Live email. It won't accept the Password that we've beenusing for a long time now. Even when we change to a new one, it won't accept that.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @GandGG,

Let's check to ensure you have tried the correct password - please try the following:

- Go to http://mail.yahoo.com

- Enter your Rogers e-mail address and click Next.

- Enter your Rogers e-mail password and click Sign in.

Were you able to log into your Yahoo mail?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello;

I have Roger Wireless and  Rogers Internet service. I want to create Roger/Yahoo email account. As per procedure it required "S" then 12 digit  number and 2 times 4 digit phone no (exp. 12341234, if cell no ###-###-1234).

I tried to register followed by procedure, but failed to create new rogers email account.

I would really appretiate if someone can advise me in this regards.

Thank you in advance.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@sammil

The instructions do look a bit confusing, for Registration Key enter "Sxxxxxxxxxxxx" where "x" is your 12 digital Rogers Cable/Interenet Account Number that you find on your bill

For Registration Number enter just enter the last four digits of your phone number twice, the phone number that shows up on your bill with your account number. If the Phone number Rogers has on your bill is 416-967-1111, you would enter "11111111"

• Go to http://www.rogers.com/begin.
  • Enter the Registration Key and Registration Number and click Next.
    • The Registration Key is the letter “S” plus the 12 digit Cable account reference number located on your internet bill that begins with the number 2.
    • For example: S23##########
    • The Registration Number is the four digits of the phone number used to register the service, repeated twice.
    • For example: ###-###-1234; Registration Number: 12341234.
  • If the information was entered correctly you will be prompted to continue by clicking Next.
  • Click I accept to the Terms of Service and click Next.
  • Enter all of the information for the Email address including username and password
    • Note: the password cannot be the same as the username and must be between 6-32 characters and have at least one number.
  • When all the information is entered correctly click Next.
    • Note: If information needs to be reentered because it is invalid, you must select a security question again, and type in the answer.
  • Now that the E-mail has been created click Finish and test the account by signing in to your Rogers Yahoo Mail.
    • Note: The E-mail that was just created is now the Primary E-mail ID. This account must be used to create or delete secondary E-mail accounts.