Rogers email update?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers email update?

Update - I contacted community helps and they fixed things up for me and gave me access to my old user name.

I now log into myrogers with one username, and have to remember to login to the forum with my old user name, not the new MYRogers username.

May end up in the new one once in a while because it still is there and access thorugh myrogers login,

But it can be fixed.

So think long and hard whether you want to change your myrogers user name - you will have a few things to deal with afterwards to keep working as is.  But it can be done, which is good to know.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers Profile  update  email address

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

rec'd letter asking for current email address for My ROGERS acct???
Highlighted

Greetings and welcome to our Community @suziq516!

I'd just like to clarify your concern before I offer my full assistance. As I understand it, you received a letter in the mail that's requesting your current email address? This wasn't an email?

If you wouldn't mind PMing us @CommunityHelps, I can assist in full. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

I'm going to get you to send us a picture of this letter so that I can look it over to find out whether or not it's legit for you. 

Regards,

RogersCorey