Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

I am once again experiencing problems accessing my rogers.com email. On an iPhone it prompts for the password to be re-entered in settings but as soon as in return to mail it asks again.
In other applications (bluemail) it just reports sync failed.

I don't think this relates to my previous rogersmembercenter issue but feels aggravatingly similar.

*Edit/Update*

It looks to be a pop server issue (cannot test SMTP on device) webmail seems to be working on a computer through a browser. 

***Edited Labels***

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

I'm having the same issues with IMAP mail accounts - started last night.
I Plan to Stick Around

Misery loves company. I cannot access mail using either Windows 10 Mail or Outlook. Like you I get message to re-enter password.
I'm Here A Lot

I just restarted my modem and mail came in! We'll see how long it works!
I'm Here A Lot

Update: mail only came in for the POP account I have - IMAP account still asking for password!
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm seeing the same issue on the BB hub on Android. Couldn't get through to tech support. My email is working on the laptop though.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here I access my Rogers emails via gmail app on android and got emails before 7am ET but since then no joy keeps saying "can't sign in"
I'm Here A Lot

Same with me.  Last mail pickup for IMAP account was 7 am - just got mail on my POP account but IMAP still asking for password (I have 3 mail accounts).  I called in to Rogers - they have a recording -they are aware of the situation and working on it!

I've Been Around

All of a sudden it says attention required and wants me to re enter password

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I also had issues this morning using Outlook (POP) on my Mac Mini computer - it simply stated "Connecting", but didn't finish connecting. I didn't see an error message.  I used Webmail.  When I was finished with Webmail, I tried Outlook again and it appears to be working now.

Whenever there's an issue when things were working fine before, I stay calm and wait a while. The situation usually resolves itself.