Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Deleting the account and adding it again fixed it for me.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't seem to login to my email.  I have been using Thunderbird for years but right now my password doesn't seem to be working.  I got my email yesterday, but it is not working with my password today.  Has something changed that is preventing me from logging into my email?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Check out posts 14 and 19 of this thread, depending on your problem  Can you login using Webmail?  If so, the issue is likely that you haven't generated an App PW for your client - see link below.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Email-address-isn-t-recognized/m-p/449498#M57566

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I can only access my Rogers email account on my mobile device. When I try to login into my account on a laptop or desk top, it says it doesn’t recognize the username or password. However the username and password are correct!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Has this been happening long? I do see something similar occasionally on Webmail, but after a couple of hours it's usually fine again.  I can only assume they are working on something when this happens.

If it continues to happen, perhaps you can reset your password by saying you can't remember it.  Or you can PM the moderators here - I find them most useful.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

I assume you're not trying to send/get your e-mail via a client like Outlook. Some of us had issues recently, but they were solved after PM'ing the mods

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-Verify-Send-only-Email-Addresses/m-p/459697...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This morning I can't access my email address that I've had for 20+ years.  My password isn't working on my phone or my laptop and it says 'account id is invalid'.    This is terrifying.  Has anyone else seen this happen?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you generated an app password?  See post 23 of this thread.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been communicating with Rogers Helps via Twitter.  It seems my email has been terminated after we moved houses last week and went from the older service to Ignite.  Seriously!!??  They'll be able to get it back but will take up to 48 hours.     At least all is not lost like I was imagining.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey folks,

Need some help here. Last month my rogers.com email started to malfunction. I first noticed it on my iPhone where it said that the password is incorrect and for me to enter the correct password. I did but it was rejected. I went on my PC to login and it says email not recognized. When I used the "forgot password" tool, my recovery was not working.

Is there something going on? Please help.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello and welcome to our Community @JCFans!

If you're having any difficulties with your email access, you've come to the right place.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I can gather your account information in private and take a look into the status of your email address. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey