Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Can't access email on my phone. This is becoming a constant. Started this morning. Rogers gave me a ticket number. It's been 6 hrs and still asking for password that fails.
I've Been Around

Same here, endless frustration.  Got emails around 6 a.m., then nothing, still nothing.  Why does Rogers not provide info?  Better yet - get rid of Yahoo.  Better still, compensate us.

I've Been Here Awhile

They absolutely should reimburse us since this is happening alot. I for one am getting fed up. All they say is they r working on it
I've Been Here Awhile

I downloaded the yahoo app on my phone as a temporary quick fix. you can get all your emails through this app until rogers fixes the issue.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Remember, this is the weekend and there are typically fewer people working. As stated earlier, my Outlook is working properly again, so perhaps it's a piecemeal process to get every different option working.

It would be nice though if they had a banner on the Rogers landing page, with an ETR (Estimated Time of Repair)

When Outlook was down for me for a short while this morning, I used Webmail.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the app.. It's not helping
I've Been Here Awhile

we are having the same issues with an Iphone and android in Ottawa. Have tried contacting Rogers...very vague as to what the problem is.  The voice message you get when you call the help line is incomprehensible.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had the same problem this morning.  Went away and did my grocery shopping.  Came back and it seems to be working now.

I Plan to Stick Around

Working again here in Ottawa.

I've Been Around

I was able to get email when I was at Sherway Gardens using their wifi.  A few hours later back in Mississauga I got a connection, but it did not last!  email has been down for at least another two hours!  

C'mon Rogers what is going on!  It's not like there's bad weather in the GTA!