Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Yahoo mail login issues

had to log in on a computer to check email - mail.yahoo.com seems to still work but not pop (smtp can't be verified on device).

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same here all morning.  Using a eM Client app on Windows 10 and its internal Fix It diagnostic feature could resolve issue.  A friend is having the same issue.  I usually have a problem a few times a month where it asks to confirm the password but a click of the OK button gets mail working again.  This is Rogers Yahoo server issue.  I can access mail via Rogers Webmail.

@stevemac380 wrote:

All of a sudden it says attention required and wants me to re enter password

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same difficulty trying to access Rogers/Yahoo email on Windows 10 and on our iPhone devices.  This is a server issue yes?  Is this being remedied?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Also unable to get email
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried resetting our modem also but nothing changed.  Very frustrating!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same problem as a host of others. Can't login to yahoo mail using IOS devices but GMail works fine. Did Rogers make a change last night so that nothing works today????

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Not to let Rogers off the hook, but I think this is a Yahoo Issue...  I have a yahoo.ca account that only works for POP3, not IMAP.  

makes me want to switch email providers...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same problem and its a regular occurrence associated with Rogers Yahoo mail servers. In addition, while using Safari I can't login to my Rogers account but if I use Firefox no issue with logging in. The 2 problems seem to be related because the logging in problem only happens when there are email issues. Like all the others web mail is working ok. I tried calling technical support but the person I talked to couldn't help and tried to transfer me to some other "expert" but I was disconnected in the process and so I gave up.

Its time for Rogers to divorce their email from Yahoo and set up their own servers. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Glad I am not the only one experiencing these problems. I too am only able to access my @rogers email addresses through the rogers/yahoo website. No luck with Windows 10 mail app or Android phone email app. My gmail accounts work fine on both so maybe it is a yahoo issue. hopefully there is a fix soon or somebody on this forum has a fix. Pretty frustrating!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called tech support and now they have a recording saying they are aware of the problem and working on it. By the way, I'm located in Collingwood.