Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

This is really one thing you cant blame rogers for unfortunately 😞

Yahoo makes all the changes.. not rogers. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have messaged Rogers and messaged Yahoo.  I've been told by each of them to deal with the other and they can't help me.  I can access my email by using the "forgot my password" option but it still doesn't allow me to reset my password. 

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted

Good afternoon @gittingsc!

Welcome to our Community! Thanks for reaching out.

I'm surprised that you've had such difficulties in getting your Rogers email password reset. It's actually a very simple process for us, so please let me assure you I can fully assist.

If I can get you to PM us @CommunityHelps, I'll have you answer a couple security questions and get your password reset.

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

^ch

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

who do I send the message to?

Highlighted

You can send the message to us @CommunityHelps 🙂 We'll be waiting to hear from you @gittingsc.

You can find instructions on how to PM us here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

^ch

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

done

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Having toruble signing in, forgot old password and questions aren't helping! 😞

I'm having trouble signing into my Rogers email account! It's an account I've had for ages, so I don't remember the answer to my security questions and I've forgotten my old password.

Is there any way I can reset my password?

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@ama283 wrote:

Having toruble signing in, forgot old password and questions aren't helping! 😞

I'm having trouble signing into my Rogers email account! It's an account I've had for ages, so I don't remember the answer to my security questions and I've forgotten my old password.

Is there any way I can reset my password?

ama283

Just call us at 1-855-381-7839 and if you are the account holder or an authorized level 1 contact, we can ask a few questions and get your email password reset to a temporary one. Then you go to rogersmembercentre.com to change it again. Click on "account info" then "change password".

Brian

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

All of a sudden I can't get into my Yahoo email account. I put in my regular name and password and up comes a screen asking me for my Rogers name and password. I put that in and it tells me my name and password don't match. But when I go to my Rogers account through their website I have no problem accessing that. And this only seems to happen on my desktop computer -- not on any of my other devices.  Any advice?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@LCG:

Are you saying that you can't get into Webmail (via the internet)? 

Are you using a client like Outlook on your computer?

Can you access your e-mails via another device like a phone or tablet or laptop?