Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

I was finally able to get into my email but only after I changed me password.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Phone is toast, need to reset email but but only have access to computer online account

Hoping someone can help me out.  My phone is toast (eek!!) and I need to access my @rogers.com email but I can't remember the password!!  I never log in via computer, just use my phone.

Rogers directs me to the yahoo site for my email but the problem is that it asks for my sign-in email address or mobile number / Recovery phone number / Recovery email address...

But I won't be able to access the reset link because I my phone is dead.   I tried logging into my actual MyRogers account to add my work email as an additional recovery email but I can't see anywhere to do that? 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. Call Rogers.  They will ask some security questions

2. Live Chat with Rogers.  They will ask some security questions.

3. See post 13 of this thread.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Perfect!! Thank you.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't change my e-mail password on-line. It is a secondary account.

It says they are unable to do so, even thought I had answered the question right. It still said they were unable to do it on-line.

I just made that e-mail today, maybe I wrote the password down wrong. Never even had a chance to open it yet. I need to confirm something that was sent there. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

Hello, @gregandjulie

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I have been in a situation where I can't get into my email account to confirm/acknowledge another application login etc so I understand the importance of accessing the email. I can definitely assist you in resetting your secondary email account.  

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can access your email account and reset it. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Why i am not able to login to my Rogers yahoo account?

I tried on my Windows computer and phone.Not able to login since last two days.i need immediate help. I tried more than two times calling Yahoo Free Helpline Customer Care (855)777-1707 but all agents were busy. Now i have to login to my account what should i do?

Highlighted

Hello, @Get_human

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I would be upset as well if I can't access my email, we can assist with your login issue. Have you tried accessing the webmail?

Have you updated your Rogers email account settings yet? We are having the discussion about the updated settings in this thread

Please provide us more details about the issue so that we can find the solution.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I can not access my Rogers email due to I forgot my password and security question. I need help big time.

Hey @Liza1972!

Welcome to the Community!! I know how hard it can be to keep track of all your usernames and passwords if you're an avid web user like I am. I've run into the same issue a time or two myself!!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Message system and how it works, please click HERE.

We look forward to hearing from you and happy posting! 

RogersLaura