Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

I have been trying for 2 days to access my rogers yahoo mail via Internet to no avail.  My username is correct and also my password.  everytime I try to log in, it says either username or password is incorrect.  Now I'm locked out, I waited the 12 hours but still not working.  Don't know why, very difficult to get help from yahoo mail website.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Yahoo Email Password Reset

Thank you, I gave them a call and they fixed my issue

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Was just in mine, so i know its not just the service, etc

You have tried the password reset off the login page? (would require you to know your secret question answers, etc).

Beyond that.. not sure, if the rogers reps are able to reset it from their end?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks for the reply.  Yahoo won't help me because my rogers email is linked to my yahoo email.  So rogers has to fix the issue according to Yahoo.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats not really what i was talking about, sorry if it wasnt clear.

On the login page itself for the email
https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&.intl=ca&.lang=en-CA&.done=https%3a//mail.yahoo.com&.partner=rogers...

There should be a 'cant access your account'
Which is an automated sort of password recovery thing.  It should work fine for reseting rogers email passwords, i have used it in the past before.
BUT it does require remembering what was set up as security questions, etc when setting up the account, etc.

But correct, beyond that, the YAHOO support can not help you.

I beleive, though i could be wrong, but that the rogers reps over the phone, etc may be able to do a password reset for you as well. (at least on the PRIMARY account)

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Internet Tech support can help you with password reset (They take care of all Rogers Yahoo email) if the automated password recovery doesn't help.

I recommend giving them a ring!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, I gave them a call and they fixed my issue

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Glad to here it @godfree50
Horray!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am locking for 2-step authentication for my Rogers Yahoo email account. Is there no such thing?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it looks like yahoo offers two step verification via call/sms

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN5013.html

I have never tested if it works with the rogers one though..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone else noticed that Rogers Yahoo e-mail has added an Archive option at the top of the email list?

This would be no problem except for the fact that they have placed it exactly where the Delete option previously was and moved Delete 2 places to the right. Because I am so used to just cursoring up to Delete emails, I am now continuously sending emails to Archive instead.  Surely Rogers could have left Delete, which is probably the most used option, where it was and introduced the Archive option elswhere.