Rogers/Yahoo EMail Display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers/Yahoo EMail Display

Hi,

When I log on or get into my Rogers/Yahoo Mail, and click on an email, the window opens but box is not wide enough to see the whole email and there is no scroll bar to get to the far right. There used to be an arrow to make the box wider buit it seems to have gone away.

How can I get the email content into a bigger box or window?

Pete

***Edited Labels.***

Re: Rogers/Yahoo EMail Display

Hi @schmidtp 

Just to clarify, you're logging into rogers/yahoo webmail and having this issue? Or are you using an email client like Outlook?

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers/Yahoo is my homepage. The little icon on the top right is for mail. When I click on that icon I get sent to the Rogers/Yahoo mail.  It is there I would like to change the interface (?) or settings for the various items, if I can. Especially to make the box for reading the mail bigger.

I do not want to get another rogram to read my mail, just the one thjat is part of the Homepage.

Pete

Hello @ schmidtp

If I correctly understood, the issue has to do with the Screen Resolution and Browser settings. Would you be able to provide us the following:

• Screen Resolution > Depending on OS, you can right click on free space on the Desktop to get to the Display properties/Screen Resolution
  • Browser > is it Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Firefox or any other?

We can definitely work out a solution for you, I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

OK RogersShaun, I responded to your PM offering of help and sent you the information you asked, but have not heard from you since?

RogersMoin, it is not a scereen resolution or browser issue. There used to be an arrow to expand the text box but it is no longer there.

Hello schmidtp,

I have tried to replicate the issue you have mentioned on IE 8.0 (which only gives me Basic Version because of older browser), Chrome and Firefox (Full Featured Version). The body of the message box would not expand horizontally but if the message is long then appears the vertical scroll bar on all 3 browsers.

When was the last time you’ve noticed that arrow?

All the settings are available on the top right corner thru the Settings Gearwheel. I have tried exploring different settings but was not able to find any setting which can expand the viewing mail body.

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

The blue send button is not visible at the bottom of my emails unless I reduce the size to 30%, a tad small for viewing.  It's fine on the old Yahoo but not the updated version.  Hired a computer genius and he too was unable to resolve the matter.   I'm working on a MacBook with Firefox.

Could you kindly assist?

Many thanks,

Harriet

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

When I log on or get into my Rogers/Yahoo Mail, and click on an email, the window opens but box is not wide enough to see the whole email and there is no scroll bar to get to the far right. There used to be an arrow to make the box wider buit it seems to have gone away.

How can I get the email content into a bigger box or window?

Glenn11

I've Been Here Awhile

The problem has been resolved . I just opened my Rogers-Yahoo mail and it is back to where I left it.
Thanks

Glenn11

I've Been Here Awhile

I am using Rogers email