Rogers Yahoo E-Mail Delays & Missing Messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Yahoo E-Mail Delays & Missing Messages

Hi, I also have been losing emails. I will open up my Rogers Yahoo email on my phone - see a couple of emails and then suddenly they disappear! ANd of course all of my emails disappeared a few days ago when a Rogers person was helping me. As they instructed me I sent a request to recover my emails to Yahoo and have not heard a word.

This whole issue that has been going on for days now with Yahoo is a joke!! Why can't they fix the problem.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Noticing a lag on receiving emails - Port 25 inbound.

Hi All,

Switched to Rogers approx 4 months ago from another provider. 

Noticing a severe lag on receiving emails on my exchange server, doing header analysis shows that from domain to my UTM/Gateway is showing approx 13-14 minute delay per sending, could be gmail, custom domains, O365, yahoo.

The header of each message shows the email hitting the MX record within seconds, and then takes between 10-15 minutes to come through to my gateway, then seconds to hit the exchange server and then get processed.

Has anyone else experienced a delay in receiving email when hosting their own mail sever?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes, unfortunately, I now have experience with missing mails as well. 2 days ago 500+ (some are very much needed) e-mails simply disappeared from my inbox (on computer as well as iPhone)! I contacted Rogers via Live Chat. Directed to submit a Recover Lost Mail form. Did that (2x). Rec'd a text this morning saying the issue was fixed. It is not. Still missing. Sorry... no viable answer from me. So frustrating. Only 7 day window of opportunity to recover, I still hope it happens but doesn't seem like I have been in contact with the right person.