Rogers Online Protection on Windows 10?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Online Protection on Windows 10?

But it was released months ago now and still nothing. It's not like Rogers built their own AV software -they are using someone elses engine and wrapping it with rogers logo's, etc.    It does not take this long to certify software.

Perhaps no one told Rogers windows 10 was coming....    Though it was the same thing with previous OS releases. 

I've moved on to another vendor.  Not waiting for Rogers any longer.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is Rogers Online Protection fully compatible with Windows 10

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @sansham,

Welcome to the Community! 

Rogers Online Protection is currently not compatible with Windows 10. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Since I updated to Windows 10, and found ROP incompatible, I have tried to reactivate Windows Defender. But it only tells me that it was turned off. How do I turn Windows Defender back on? Thanks.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i THOUGHT if you go into defender itself (open the defender program) it will give an option to re enable it in there.

But you MUST make sure all the rogers (or any other) antivirus is 100% uninstalled first (it can prevent defender from starting)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Maybe the problem is that I still have ROP. In one of the forums, someone said to keep ROP and use Windows Defender in addition to ROP.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That would be my guess. 

Try removing it.

Highlighted
I Like it Here

I recently joind Rogers but shocked when I came to know that Roger's online protection is not compatible with windows 10.  Does anyone know if it will be compatible any time soon ?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I uninstalled ROP and was finally able to reactivate Windows Defender. Will b using Windows Defender until ROP becomes compatible with Windows 10.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Truthfully in the end? 

This comming from an IT professional whos job it is to manage 200+ computer systems at an office, the security, etc on all of them..

That all in all.. Defender will do a BETTER job that the Rogers protection.