Rogers Online Protection - Vunerability scan says no internet connection and other probs.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Online Protection - Vunerability scan says no internet connection and other probs.

When I run the Vunerability scan, at the bottom, it states that there is no internet connection.  Yet, I do have an internet connection that is working fine.

I also have to manually download the anitvirus and scan each day, since it won't do it for me.

I have reinstalled the software twice before (ROP), so what the heck is going on?

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

Re: Rogers Online Protection - Vunerability scan says no internet connection and other probs.

@PaulfromOshawa wrote:

When I run the Vunerability scan, at the bottom, it states that there is no internet connection.  Yet, I do have an internet connection that is working fine.

I also have to manually download the anitvirus and scan each day, since it won't do it for me.

I have reinstalled the software twice before (ROP), so what the heck is going on?

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Click the User Mode/Autopilot switch on the upper toolbar. When the switch is on the User Mode position, the Autopilot is off.

Autopilot will allow automatic scans and updates.

If a feature is not working as expected, a ticket can be escalated but may take a while for results.

In this case, contacting chat (echat.rogers.com) may be helpful as a ticket requires replication of the issue and they can obtain and record the required info easier.

Brian