Rogers Online Protection Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Online Protection Issues

I So Agree,Rogers product is absolute GARBAGE,had same issues.Am using Microsoft security essentials again.No Hassle past 3 years until Rogers forced their BAD product onto my system.

I don't have the time to deal with all Bad issues & Crashes their product has gifted me with.

Sure their Techs are helpfull most of the time,but can only work so much with a Garbage product.

Unistalled & getting Really sick of their REQUIRED UPDATE notices,

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Force?
Their product is not forced, and by no means necessary to install unless you want to.
For some, sure its a free option, provides by your provider...

But you don't have to use it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

link to removal tool please

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Online Protection Issues / Radial Point

Hi,

I cannot unistall radial point in my laptop. Do you have any idea? I want to install McAffe antivirus but it stops everytime it finds Radial Point sw.

Please advise if you know how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

RM

Highlighted

Re: Rogers Online Protection Issues / Radial Point

Good morning @raffcoach,

I found this link in RadialPoints Knowledge Base that walks you through the proces:

http://kb.freedom.net/index.php?ToDo=view&Frame=0&questId=753&catId=13

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had to get a new motherboard for my desktop computer.  I cannot find the icon for rogers online protection anywhere on my desktop

Highlighted

Hello @Chiquita2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I know how important it is to ensure your Computer is protected from threats especially if you've gone to the trouble of replacing the Motherboard.

You'll need to download the software again on your Computer. You can do this by Clicking Here then scroll down to the middle of the page and select your package. the Basic version is free but if you had the Premium version select that one. Once it's downloaded and installed you should be good to go again.

Let us know how that goes for you!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your reply to my question.  Rogers online Protection is working but I can't find it anywhere on my desktop.  I have Roger's Techxpert which is active and the icon, but not Rogers online protection.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Chiquita2 wrote:

Thank you for your reply to my question.  Rogers online Protection is working but I can't find it anywhere on my desktop.  I have Roger's Techxpert which is active and the icon, but not Rogers online protection.

My personal opinion, if you're running the latest version of Windows 10 I would just use the built in Microsoft Anti Malware services. This includes Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, Microsoft Smart Screen Filter, Microsoft EDGE. I have been using these products and haven't had any issues with virus/malware/identity theft.