Rogers Online Gaming Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Rogers Online Gaming Thread

Twitch is working again now!

Network Architect
Network Architect

Good morning gamers!

Just a quick note to let all of you know that as of yesterday, the new firmware 2.0.10.27 on the CODA-4582 is live on the network. This means that if you are not part of the firmware trial, all you need to do to receive this firmware is to reboot your modem.

If for some reason this is not sufficient, you can reach out to me via private message and I'll push the firmware manually.

Regarding Twitch, no progress have been made yet. We are still trying to determine what is the best course of action. However, I was provided a couple of stream links in this thread so it should be sufficient for me to investigate further with Amazon/Twitch.

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

Downloading on the PlayStation store take forever 😭
Project Manager
Project Manager

dallasdinatake wrote:
Downloading on the PlayStation store take forever 😭

Hey @dallasdinatake

I noticed this too when downloading a 7GB game last night. It was much slower in comparison to Xbox. Will dig into this a little further & follow up. Thanks for the info.  

RogersKevin 

I Plan to Stick Around

Please do it quite annoying when you are trying to download big games
I Plan to Stick Around

Just rebooted my modem and am on the new firmware. Everything seems to be going very well so far!
- Hiitchy
I'm Here A Lot

even with the new modem and updates rogers modems still always seem to be moderate nat types never open. the only way i've been able to achieve open nat is by bridging to any 3rd party router. why does rogers do this? still better than cgn3 that thing was always strict nat type. moderate is ok but you may still end up having issues connecting with some friends especially if their nat is strict. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Turn on upnp
I Plan to Stick Around

And nat-pmp then hard reboot your modem
I'm Here A Lot

upnp comes enabled default. it's not that.