Rogers Online Gaming Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Online Gaming Thread

I don’t know if it’s my luck or Rogers have bad internet service during winter time, every time I a intense gaming session Rogers has failed to keep me connected to my gaming and I pay over 150$ for this *ignite so called best internet* and I live in the middle of the city and this not onky happened once it’s many times already.

Hello @Qingkat,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how connecting issues can put a damper on the gaming experience. Have you had a chance to speak to our tech support team? Do you have an open ticket for this issue?

RogersZia

I've Been Around

So I am having some problems with connecting to the fortnite servers and I live in the downtown Brampton area.  what happens is I get ping spikes.  I get 300mbps which is really good speed.  on fortnite I get about 30 ping which is what I usually get but then it spikes all the way to 300 ping and then goes back down and this happens almost every minute.  I thought I was the only person having this problem but my cousin has the same exact problem even other people in my neighborhood.  I have unblocked all the ports and nothing is working and know I believe this is on rogers end.  

Rogers please improve the internet so we do not get any ping spikes.

(Removed Personal Info - RogersTony)