Rogers Modem NAT problems / gaming ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Modem NAT problems / gaming ?

Good morning @Carlos4949!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

May you provide a little bit more info. on which modem you have and what gaming device you're connecting to? Additionally, have you had a chance to review the earlier posts in this thread? There's some good discussion about the topic.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

I have the same issues with that service from Rogers. Im so fed up with restarting modem 5 times a day. I set up all the ports. Set up some hosts, geteways, played with Firewall and i still loosing connections while playing multiplayer. Why am i paying 80$ for this service ? I think Rogers is the worst internet service provider i ever had to deal with in my entire life and i dont belive there is a worst service provider!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Change router setting to ip4 only .you are welcome
I've Been Around

Hello... So i am having issues with playing Destiny 2. Latley when i load into social spaces, i dont see other ppl there. Matchmaking never works as I can't matchmake with anyone. My NAT type is currently moderate. I'm looking to make my NAT type open. How can I go doing that? Thanks for the help