Rogers Mail Keeps Timing Out

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Mail Keeps Timing Out

My email is auto saved as well, but that too is timed and I have been signed out between saved, which along with everything else is pretty inconvenient.  I've used Mail and really don't care for it, web mail access is the most convenient for my purposes because I can more easily transfer from email to web and back [It's a preference and based upon what I'm accustomed to].  Again I can understand a time out if there's no activity, but that's not always the case, and if they do it to conserve resources then they should at least have the courtesy of notifying customers that this is their policy and procedure.  Since there doesn't seem to be a solution [as I said earlier it just started without warning about 3, maybe 4 months ago] I guess that perhaps it's time to explore other carriers, where this type of issue doesn't exist.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's strange that this thread was so active last year and no one has responded in 9+ months. The time-out is certainly happening (again?) since it's affecting you and confirmed by me when I forgot to log-out.  I guess all those other people have found workarounds....

I'm Here A Lot

Either we're the only two, or as I suspect everyone else is simply tolerating it as now part of the service. It is kind of bizarre.  If any of them have a solution it would be nice to know what it is.