Rogers Internet Service outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Internet Service outage

Hello,
There's an ongoing internet service outage from noon today in the North York area around major intersection Dufferin and Lawrence. I have reported this to Roger's three times over the phone already and asked for updates. I was told by the Roger's rep that the issue is an outage in my area and is being investigated but no information is available with regards to cause and what is being done to restore or even an ETA. I have been working from home today and have had to use my cellphone data plan to tether for the past five hours so that I can work. This is unacceptable, frustrating and I am quite disappointed.

Re: Rogers Internet Service outage

Hello and welcome to the Community @Raj647,

I can only imagine how inconvenient service interruptions can be. Are you still experiencing loss of service? As per our Rogers Service Interruptions - TV, Internet, Home Phone there is no outage in the area.

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

The outage is still there. It has been al.ost 24hours. This is my case number if you'd like more details on the area C140644646

Good morning @Raj647,

If you have a ticket opened with technical support you should get a notification once the issue is resolved. Have you received any communication pertaining to the ticket?

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

No internet/phone/cable service in the Dufferin Lawrence area since early morning..have tweeted 3x to @Rogershelps and still no response...anyone can tell me what is going on?

Hello, @amoreira.

I appreciate your patience; service interruptions can be bothersome. We can fetch updates for you; ​please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Please check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Internet Down

06/29/2019

Our internet has been down for hours now. When will it start working again?? I have done the reset of our router but it isnt up again.

Hello, @JaneD.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, a peer to peer platform!

I appreciate your inquiry regarding Internet service. Most of the times service will be restored within a few hours unless it's a single fault issue. I'm optimistic your Internet has been restored, if not please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

In a situation like this, you can get the service status quickly by reaching out to our live support platforms like Social Media, Live Chat and phone support. You can check our Contact Us portal to see all our support platforms. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

No internet service - Beaches

No internet access for the last 5 hours.

I've Been Around

Service down for a day now...Downton Brampton.