Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

My Hitron 4852 is in bridge mode. Normally, I can browse to 192.168.100.1 to login. Recently this ends in connection timed out. My computer ethernet is configured as 192.168.100.5 netmask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.100.1. It is connected directly to my Hitron 4852. This has not been a problem in the past. The internet connection is working.

I was able to connect to my Hitron 4852 after a reboot. Days later I am unable to connect to my Hitron 4852 again.

Why do I have to reboot in order to connect to my Hitron 4852?

Hello, @nl2

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Rebooting the modem every time to access the admin console is quite inconvenient. We can pass on your observation to our firmware team, what's the firmware version your modem is running? 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having the same issue with my Coda modem Firmware 2.0.10.34T6.

I was able to Log in ok until this Firmware 2.0.10.34T6

I actually experienced it again this morning Monday May 14/18

I Plan to Stick Around

Please help.   I get this error message upon attempting to logon to a guest wifi:  only allow DHCP client to use this wireless

Hoping to resolve very soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

Same issue as other up top. I was able to login to my modem in bridge mode up until latest firmware update. Please fix it 

I've Been Around

Do you have an update? I think you meant Jan of 2018 and now it is May. I just popped in M2 Sata SSD into the router and on Admin, USB Storage i am not seeing any thing. Looks like usb 3.0 issue is still there. Should i format the HD as FAT32?

I Plan to Stick Around

2.0.10.35T1 is out. lets see the login to Modem issue is fixed or not .. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Does Rogers have any plans on increasing the upload speed? I'm on the CODA 4582 with 35T1, upload issues for the past year now.

30mb upload is really not enough considering that it always drops to 1-5mb upload while streaming to any website.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@AhmedAskar I can't speak for Rogers, but I suspect that higher upload rates will not arrive until the next Intel SDK is issued for the 4582.  That is probably several weeks if not months away.  I doubt that you will see any official comments from Rogers staff concerning expected dates for all of that to happen. 

As for the streaming upload Rogers has apparently been working on that lately.  If you are still having issues with this, please let @RogersMoin know.  My guess is that there is some cable or connector issue that is causing slow upload rates. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Im about to do a factory reset on my coda4582.

I realize ill have to set up the wifi again but will i lose my firmware updates and the latest docsis?

Thx in advance