Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Count me as one who just ran into a DHCP issue in bridge mode with my RT-AC87U which seemed to happen after I manually rebooted the modem. I was able to resolve this issue by factory restoring my CODA-4582.

Seemingly at the same time, a new firmware update was available for my Asus RT-AC87U. Applying that, factory restoring the modem, I am now back online.

Speeds are still pretty dismal on the .14 firmware update with my Gigabit connection only reaching peak ~700Mbps on Rogers Speedtest.

I Plan to Stick Around

How do i get into Modem Trial for this ?

I Plan to Stick Around

Modem was updated to .14. did factory reset on both my router (archer C2600) and modem, still the same issue when bridge mode

@AaronMT wrote:

Count me as one who just ran into a DHCP issue in bridge mode with my RT-AC87U which seemed to happen after I manually rebooted the modem. I was able to resolve this issue by factory restoring my CODA-4582.

Seemingly at the same time, a new firmware update was available for my Asus RT-AC87U. Applying that, factory restoring the modem, I am now back online.

Speeds are still pretty dismal on the .14 firmware update with my Gigabit connection only reaching peak ~700Mbps on Rogers Speedtest.

I Plan to Stick Around

14ms ping    331.34 Mbps     21.14Mbps

All good here

Everybody using using quality etherent cables I hope

I've Been Here Awhile

i can never acheive those numbers with the right power levels and correct equipment. tried everything as a technician and speedtest would give me random numbers. 

I've Been Here Awhile

@stuartcoelho wrote:

i can never acheive those numbers with the right power levels and correct equipment. tried everything as a technician and speedtest would give me random numbers. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Capture (2).JPG

Bridge mode with Synology RT1900AC

I've Been Here Awhile

Have something similar
I Plan to Stick Around

Got upgraded to 2.0.10.17 from .13 and bufferbloat went from F to D level and Quality went from A to C. My speedtests are still giving me 50/15 and WiFi signal on both frequencies are weak

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersDave I guess not everyone is getting the .17 or .18 firmware? I'm still on .14 and I sent you all my modem details via PM when I first got it.

Hitron CODA Series

Models: CODA-4582
Current production firmware: 2.0.10.14 (and 2.0.10.17-18 targeted to certain customers)
Current trial firmware: Trial program not started

Version history
  • 2.0.10.13 (December 13, 2016)
    • Initial release
    • IPv6 disabled

• 2.0.10.14 (December 21, 2016)
    • Improvement to 5 GHz WiFi
    • Fix to guest network

• 2.0.10.17 (December 23, 2016)
    • Fix to handle degraded speeds due to external and/or WiFi interference
    • Improvement to 2.4 GHz WiFi
    • Improvement to 5 GHz WiFi