Rogers Gaming & Streaming Lab

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Gaming & Streaming Lab

@RogersCorey

The ping test was from around the time in the evening that I submitted the post. I'll do another sample for you if that would help, typically it would look similar what I posted with regards to the jitter, but another sample could have a higher average and maybe more spikes. The ping test was from a computed connected via Ethernet. These issues have always present, but I think they've been getting worse in the last year. There are no known events that I can correlate my issues to.

Re: Rogers Gaming & Streaming Lab

Thank you for confirming! Please PM us @CommunityHelps when you're free at home to troubleshoot.

It's hard to nail those headshots when you're lagging. You shouldn't have to lead your target to account for the lag like we used to back in the day!

I'd first like to start by reviewing the case history we have from the Senior Tech before I begin in earnest. Let us get to the bottom of this for you.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats