Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsmetrix
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/forgotPassword

Nothing else worked.  THIS LINK WORKS!!!

HCS
I've Been Here Awhile

so now I cant access my email from my phone it keeps saying that it cant sign in.. I have attempted to update my new password in settings and yet still cant get in... 

Sraggs
I've Been Here Awhile

Nope... I still get my email is invalid. Can't get passed that to be able to change my password. Definitely frustrating
John-Paul
I Plan to Stick Around

No because the only email accounts of mine that were affected were ones that had passwords that didn’t meet the requirements. The other ones were OK.
mthack1959
I'm Here A Lot

after changing my password, my android phone works, email within Rogers.Yahoo homepage works

OUTLOOK and Windows 10 DO NOT work - has something changed with the POP and SMTP settings?

melvin27
I've Been Here Awhile

Same happened to me. On the only page you can get to, go to change your password. Change it. Rogers knocked us all out if we did not change our passwords recently. They must have had a breach. If it doesn't work , contact me

Treevdb
I've Been Here Awhile

Can’t login to my Rogers email when I enter my password since Thu, Nov 5. I get an error “Sorry, we can’t find the username or password in our records. Pls try again. I can’t login from all my IOS devices. Why can’t I login?

Treevdb
I've Been Here Awhile

I can’t login to my Rogers email since Nov 5, 2021, from my IOS devices. Why? I get this message when I tried to enter my password “Sorry, we can’t find the username and password in our records. Please try again.” When I tried to do a password recovery, and entered the correct info, I get a Security Validation message “We’re sorry, we are unable to validate your security answers at this time. Please try again later.” Why and when will Rogers fix this? Need this resolved ASAP!

melvin27
I've Been Here Awhile

Can you get to the page manage my accounts. Thats the only page you can get to???

Dugi
I'm a Senior Contributor

I am truly amazed that we now have a 9-page thread on this issue and not one Rogers Rep has deemed it important enough to even bother to reply.