cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Email Inaccessible

DanielShortt
I'm here a lot

What has happened to my Rogers email account?  After 20 years of being a Rogers customer, I suddenly can't access my email.  Yesterday it was accessible, today it's not.  What is going on? 

***Added Labels***

153 REPLIES 153

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

Rocket44
I've been around

So how can I access my email account if the recovery function is not working? It cycles saying that I should try again later. I try again later and get the same (never-ending) response. Is there an actual person I can speak with at Rogers/Yahoo.

I actually need access to my Yahoo Fantasy Football team. It worked last year and now I cannot access it. 

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

being locked out or blocked out of your email is something they provide support for when you call into the  internet technical service. They for sure have the ability to fix what ever is blocking your email account.  I have done it in the past by calling in and speaking to someone, but it has to be the @rogers.com email only.  This is the only email they support.  You'd be surprised how many people call rogers internet support looking to fix their g-mail, yahoo mail, hotmail, or outlook or even their bell email, yes its sad but true, many people call for those emails to be fixed and rogers cant fix it.

eriknieminen
I've been here awhile

I'm having this problem now (again) too. I can't login on any platform, and when I go to forgot password in order to reset it, the security question answer doesn't work (though it should be the correct one). 

Greetings @eriknieminen!

Were you able to call in and get help with your email as of yet? If not, please return to our ongoing PM so that we can discuss the issue further. 🙂 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Same here. Can anyone help? I'm locked out of my Rogers yahoo account that I've used for over a decade..

Greetings @Spinner1994!

How do you typically access your email? What exactly happens when you try to access it? Are you getting any errors in particular?

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hello RogersCorey, 

Sorry to take so long to see your reply - a year and a half! It's a long story, but I have no yet been able to access my Rogers email account. Would you still be willing to help me with this?
Many thanks!