Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielShortt
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

I had a problem accessing my email account back in November, and posted about it at that time.  My post generated a lot of interest and responses at the time ... it seems Rogers changed their password format at that time without notifying anyone.  I finally updated my password back on November 9th, and was able to access my email account again.  

After logging in with the new password a few times since then, I am AGAIN not able to get into my Rogers email account!  

Does anybody know what is going on?

RogersCorey

Hello @DanielShortt!

We should try resetting your password again to see if that resolves it. If not, we'll need to submit an escalation to have your email account investigated for further issues.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

mrfix8
I've Been Around

Me too

jl_bunting
I've Been Around

I changed my email password and when I tried to log in after, it said my email or password is wrong.

As I tried to reset the password with forgot my password, I enter my security answer and it says
“We cannot validate your answer at this time. Please try again later”

Help.

RogersCorey

Good morning @jl_bunting!

I responded to you in private yesterday to help with this email concern but have yet to receive an answer. Please respond back to us when you are available.

Regards,

RogersCorey

knicko
I've Been Around

Hi all, my first time using/posting here.  I believe my problems is related to this one, read I think all of the posts but don't see my exact situation. 2 accounts (husband/wife), same problem.

We too got locked out of email after ignoring a message that would appear when login in about having problems/suggesting to change password.  Called Rogers (several times in past several weeks) and got it working again - but only desktop.  Our email on both of our 2 Android Samsung tablets and 2 motog phones no longer work.  On the tablets we get "Cannot Validate Account" after putting in the password.  On phone we get "correct credentials are needed for..."

Spent over 2 hours on the phone with Rogers tech (x4), last one just said it was a problem with my device, one made me set up pop mail although the OS supports imap.  I have now removed mail from my tablet and got nowhere when trying to sent it up again.  Created an app password on my tablet, did nothing different (and from what I read I shouldn't need one).  It's like I'm stuck in a big loop no matter what I try.  I'm brought to the login screen, I type the password and get the cannot validate account.  If I try the generated password, I get that I either have the wrong email address or password.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm not super techie but normally I can figure things out, not this time 😞

RogersCorey

Hello and welcome to our Community @knicko!

I understand that you have already attempted to create and add an app password. I just want to make sure that you've followed all the steps.

Please have a look here and make sure that you've followed every step as listed: How to create an App Password for your Rogers email address on IMAP and POP Email Clients

If you're still having difficulty, please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

DWD2
I've Been Around

Yes we have the same issue since November 5th.. we couldn’t get email so we contacted Rogers and they went thru the steps and had us change our password on our IPAD which is our only primary source of obtaining our emails so we are getting access to our emails on the IPAD only

but Rogers said they couldn’t help us with email access on our android phones????

I tried changing password to the new password that we changed on the IPAD that Rogers walked us thru but now when I try to change on the Samsung Android phone it says my account and password doesn’t  exist??

this is extremely frustrating ..Can anyone help please

Erik
I've Been Around

Hi, I'm also having a similar problem - for the last several days I cannot access my email account (Info removed: Keep personal info private) via web browser. Only on my mobile devices. It tells me that the username/pw doesn't exist and it doesn't allow me to change my info via the security question either.

What can I do? Thanks!

EricSimard
I've Been Around

Hello,

Cannot access on computer

I cannot access my email account @rogers.com 

I must have forgotten the password and the security answer.

Please help