cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Email Inaccessible

DanielShortt
I'm here a lot

What has happened to my Rogers email account?  After 20 years of being a Rogers customer, I suddenly can't access my email.  Yesterday it was accessible, today it's not.  What is going on? 

***Added Labels***

152 REPLIES 152

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

John-Paul
I plan to stick around

I'm guessing this was intentional of Rogers and that's why, if you have an "unacceptable" password, you're redirected to your account profile. However, the lack of any proactive messaging, or even a message on your Account Profile page telling you what happened and what you need to do is really shameful and inexcusable. When I've had to change my password for other services due to security issues I've either received an email telling me to do so, or I was redirected to a password reset page explaining the situation when I logged in. Combine this lack of messaging with a clueless tech support channel (from my interactions with them today it looks like they were not informed at all of this change, another completely inexcusable decision) and you have a recipe for a mess.

lizkel
I've been here awhile
you have to change your password on all devices to one which includes at least 1 upper case,1 lowercase,1 number and 1 special character

Was able to change password on the Phone and got into the email,  however Windows 10   Outlook 2016   will not work,  keeps going through the loop.  Enter Password   2 min still not working with the correct password.  Outlook goes through  "  Processing   but hangs at  Completed "   and  then the enter password  Login still not working.   Went into Account Setting in Outlook 2016      Doing update =====  stuck at Getting things ready and goes around and around.... then after 2-3 min   Something went wrong

squeezi88
I've been here awhile

Mine has been down all day today too.  Same issue - just keep getting redirected to the rogers member centre page.  Frustrating.

squeezi88
I've been here awhile

There is a message now that say to reset password.  I already did this 2 days ago and that's when the trouble started.  

enosbones
I plan to stick around

Did you generate a unique password for each App you are using?   

mike2277
I've been here awhile

My existing password satisfies all 4 of the requirements and I've been unable to access my email since yesterday.   

Trying to change the password  as others have done and I keep getting "We're sorry, you're password couldn't be updated. Please try again later"

John-Paul
I plan to stick around
Did you generate the unique app password through your account profile screen?

John-Paul
I plan to stick around
Try resetting your password using this link

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/forgotPassword

chemical1
I plan to stick around

Same problem when try to sign into to Yahoo mail just takes me to the accounts screen with my 3 Rogers email accounts.  Hello Rogers ??!?!?!

Huttz
I'm here a lot
Had to give up on Rogers fixing this and resetting my password.

Did Rogers shut down everyone’s emails and force a password reset due to a large data breach?

hgodby
I've been around

My phone is OK after i changed my password yesterday. On desktop, I can see e-mail messages (new messages) but cannot reply or compose an e-mail.

NW_M
I've been around

Same issue.  This is frustrating

John-Paul, for some unknown, most likely stupid reason, I cant thumbs up your post with the reset link, but I would if I could as I can report I have recovered my emails and my access though your link.

Thank you  

Itsmetrix
I've been here awhile

Do we have to speak to someone in Rogers Support to get our email working again?  My phone says it was last updated on Tuesday.  Today is Friday.

Itsmetrix
I've been here awhile
I have tried to reset my password, tried "Forgot password"...I can't get anything to work for me.

melvin27
I've been here awhile
They have a new message on the phone. Log into the page that you can get to. The manage your accounts page. On the right of the page go to the area where you can change your password. Pick a new password. Rogers shut us down if we didn’t change our password recently. It will work if you do this.

Itsmetrix
I've been here awhile

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/forgotPassword

Nothing else worked.  THIS LINK WORKS!!!

HCS
I've been here awhile

so now I cant access my email from my phone it keeps saying that it cant sign in.. I have attempted to update my new password in settings and yet still cant get in... 

Sraggs
I've been here awhile
Nope... I still get my email is invalid. Can't get passed that to be able to change my password. Definitely frustrating

John-Paul
I plan to stick around
No because the only email accounts of mine that were affected were ones that had passwords that didn’t meet the requirements. The other ones were OK.