Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielShortt
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers Email Inaccessible

What has happened to my Rogers email account?  After 20 years of being a Rogers customer, I suddenly can't access my email.  Yesterday it was accessible, today it's not.  What is going on? 

***Added Labels***

DanielShortt
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

When I try to log-in, I get redirected to a Rogers page saying, "Manage Email accounts." Then it says update your personal information, which I do (nothing has changed re. my name and language preference).  Then nothing.

habsrule999
I Plan to Stick Around

hi.

we are geting the same error. most likely some kind of rogers issue so it will be fixed by tomorrow i imaging. Probably some server needs rebooting which they usuallu do at midnight or 3am.. Whatever you do DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!. This looks like it might fix te issue but it will only make thing worse when they finally fix the problem

alexsparling
I've Been Around

Oh thank god, I'm not the only one.

JSong2
I've Been Around

I’ve been on hold with Rogers for 1hr and 10 minutes. You think they would have a recorded message informing customers there is an issue.
DanielShortt
I'm Here A Lot

Let us know if you get any answers.
GCValiquette
I've Been Around

I’ve been having same issue. I’m directed to manage emails, which is a dead-end. There’s no route to accessing one’s emails.
RDL76
I Plan to Stick Around

This happened to me when I initially cancelled my services (as expected) only to retain a new upgraded internet service.  A rep was able to help me reactivate my addresses but my question is are those old email addresses tied to my old account that was deactivated or are they tied to my new active internet service?  It might explain why I'm still receiving billing errors after multiple attempts to correct the issue.

Sraggs
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm getting the same thing, been trying to fix it for 2hrs now. I'm going to leave it in hopes tomorrow it's fixed. Who knows, but it will be very disappointing if our email accounts are lost.
HCS
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been having the exact same problem So frustrating