Recover or Restart a Deleted Email Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Recover or Restart a Deleted Email Account

I recently deleted an email sub account as i hadnt been using it much. I used it for signing up for things at retail stores and other non-essential online sign ups, none of which i care about but i just realized that there is one service that uses the deleted email account.

Is there any way to recover that account or is there a certain time delay before signing up again with the same email address?

Except for the one service, its basically a spam account, so its not a huge deal if i can't get it back, but it would be nice.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Recover or Restart a Deleted Email Account

Hello @liyghlglughlugh,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your inquiry :).

When you delete a Rogers Yahoo! email address, the system marks the address as terminated for 90 days before deleting it in full. This allows you the option to restore/reactivate the email address if you need to. We cannot reactivate the email after the 90 days time has elapsed. 

If it has been less than 90 days since you've deleted the account, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to complete your request. You can find instructions on our private messaging system, here.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @liyghlglughlugh,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your inquiry :).

When you delete a Rogers Yahoo! email address, the system marks the address as terminated for 90 days before deleting it in full. This allows you the option to restore/reactivate the email address if you need to. We cannot reactivate the email after the 90 days time has elapsed. 

If it has been less than 90 days since you've deleted the account, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to complete your request. You can find instructions on our private messaging system, here.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

With the help of  @CommunityHelps , i was able to recover my sub account!

Thanks for your help!