Provisioning error waiting for resolve

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Provisioning error waiting for resolve

2 days ago, the new internet was installed by rogers technician, but there is no connectivity. Then, I contacted with the rogers support team. They defined as provisioning error and created a ticket for the "real tech guys" to resolve the problem. She said it would be resolved in 24-48 hours. However, until now, it has been about 57 hours. Does anyone know how long rogers actually needs to resolve the problem like this? You know, for current time, it suffers from without internet.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Provisioning error waiting for resolve

Hello @Tim007

Exactly what I had when a tech came over on Feb 25th to change my modem. It took about 4-5 days to get Internet and this was with me calling over 5 times a day and logging in 10 different complaints about the issue. I asked for a credit as well due to this and I was given a months free because of it. Also it seems the back end is having major issues provisioning modems and such.

It seems to always happen and honestly its really frustrating. Many will tell u to just wait it out but since I have been in ur position, I know how it feels.
I've Been Here Awhile

4-5 Days!!!!! It definitely is an extremely horrible nightmare for me! Ok, I will do something unethical. Playing the computer in the uoft library in the final exam period. For me, I have finished all the exams.

Thank you for sharing the information!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tim007

I know since I use Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Philip Hue lights in the whole house, both my TV's use Internet and so does my laptop, tablet and also smartphone I couldn't do much and it was a nightmare for the lady as she wasn't to impressed with Rogers dealing with this.

Hopefully it fixes and u get Internet. There isn't much u can do as its all on their end. So keep calling and see if they can keep logging in tickets and give u a credit due to it.